24.1.09

text dump.

see SHE wears a lot of black and white
equates love to beauty
day to night
SHE takes what SHE thinks SHE needs,
ignores what SHE needs for weeks
SHE threw the word Neglect
to the wind!--
left it for recklessness.

SHE knows where the line is
and SHE
knows how to cross without getting caught
WAKE UP.
are you breathing?

don't be so unkind:
I recall you told me forever,
above all.
Above all,
we touch like ghosts do
evening lights on morning dew
give it up before HE gets your goat
(live it up live it up give IT up).

my hands cartwheel
and pinwheel
across my chair
flowers in your hair
scuttle into your lair
you dip your finger in
and give
me what you can't afford to.
hide my hands
and leave
me to my own devices
you have left me for empty
left me on empty
who will be your next willing husk?
HUSH,
my predeliction for prediction has thrown everyone off.
you are too per-per-perfect.

you are such a smooth talker
snakes in yr mouth
and mirrors
on yr tongue
i am less than a gentleman,
you said
(you didn't look at me but i knew,
anyway),
but more than yr hypocrisy.

No comments: