8.7.08

this will be so much easier if you let me cry
my only problem is that i never know what you're talking about.

there's a moon
and a sun
and i miss when they thought they were in love.
but the sun's falling out of the sky at an alarming rate,
spiraling down down down until she can't think straight for
the wind in her ears,
the clouds hitting her face
just
right,
making her believe that maybe she's crying.
the moon's unaware,
if the moon and the sun are who they are.
and they are.

i hit the train station at a quick pace,
but it obviously wasn't quick enough.
because now my shoes are on the ceiling
and i'm tied to the tracks by the only person i don't know.
funny how i always get myself
in these sticky situations.

i am both the spider and the web and the fly.
i am growing legs.
there are too few branches for me to hide under
too few spindles to touch
too few mysteries anymore.

this will be easier if you let me cry
this will be easier if you cry.

no, kyle, it's all a metaphor. donut worry.

No comments: